8844 E Dartmouth St, Mesa, AZ 85207, USA
Homebids Bid online at usahomebids.net. Starting Bid $240,000
Buyers and agents can bid online anytime from the beginning to the end of Homebids!
Once the seller will accept the winning bid everything follows just like in any regular sale, the buyer will go in escrow with all buyer’s contingencies and inspections time frame. For more information contact Listing Agent!
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, COUNTER OR REJECT ANY BID!
Open house dates: Thursday July 1st from 11:00am-2:00pm
Buyer’s Premium 3% (built in the sales price). Buyer’s premium will be added on top of the winning bid which shall establish the final sales price. Highest Bid + Buyer’s Premium = Sales Price!
Notice to Bidders If you are one of the bidders selected by the seller, you have 24 hours to submit a purchase contract from the end of the bidding process. If you back out without submitting a purchase contract, you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee charged to the credit card you provided for identity verification. If you did not provide us with a credit card, we may invoice you for that amount.
For information on how to get approved and bid online Click Here!
Click here to view: 8844 E Dartmouth HOME INSPECTION
Stop getting beat out by other Buyers because you don’t know what to offer! Chances are that you’ve only been beat out by a super small margin or a condition that you would have agreed to had you known. No more guessing here!
- We guarantee that no offers will be reviewed/accepted prior to the bidding end date. Every Buyer has the same opportunity!
- Home Inspection provided to Buyer at NO COST and UPFRONT so they can make a solid offer without wondering what needs to be done.
- Buyers can visit/inspect the home as many times as they’d like over the 8 days that it is Active on MLS with their Realtor OR attend a no-pressure Open House on Thursday July 1st 11am-2pm. Bring your contractor with you!
- Buyers know exactly what terms & conditions are needed (see below) in order to lock in contract. In a very competitive market, this takes all of the guesswork out of ‘how to write a perfect offer’,
- Buyers know exactly what the top bid is at that very moment. All bids are real time, every Buyer Agent and Buyer know the exact same information. No favoritism, no preferential treatment to type of buyer, guaranteed that this listing will NOT be double-ended.
- 1 year Home Warranty by First American Home Warranty paid for by the Seller. Something that almost never happens for the Buyer in today’s nutty market.
**** DARTMOUTH TERMS & CONDITIONS ***
Opening bid is $240,000 + 3% Buyer Premium = $247,200 Purchase Price
CONTRACT will be written on the AAR Purchase Contract with the following terms and conditions adjusted:
- Purchase Price is to be Bid Price + 3% Buyer Premium = Purchase price
- DON’T FORGET TO ADD 3% TO YOUR BID PRICE!!!
- Earnest money to be $4,000 deposited within 1 business day with $1,000 immediately released to Seller.
- This is because so many Buyers are writing multiple offers and then backing out after getting a few accepted and then deciding which one they want.
- Close of escrow to be less than 30 days.
- Accepting Cash or Conventional loans only. If conventional loan:
- Appraisal contingency to be removed. Buyer’s proof of funds will be required to cover any gap between appraised value and contract price.
- Section 2c Unfulfilled Loan Contingency removed.
- Inspection period waived, Buyer to accept premises As-Is upfront with BINSR.
- Buyer’s to verify their own facts, figures and condition during the 8 days the home is open for viewing prior to making bid.
- HOA transfer fee to be paid for by the Buyer.
- First American Home Warranty paid for by the Seller.
- Title Company – Security Title Agency Simon Wanjau 3100 W Ray Road #143 Chandler 85226 480-481-3244 firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO BID???
If you prefer to NOT have to enter your credit card number (this is only used as a second form of identification) you can request listing agent approval. Listing agent will then collect your Proof of Funds OR an AAR PreQual form to complete registration. All proof of funds/PreQuals are due no later than 4:00pm PST on Tuesday, July 6th 2021 anyways.
CONTINGENT OFFER? Call the listing agent for details. All bidders are expected to close within 3o days unless prior arrangements have been made.
For more information on USAHomebids or this property, please call Sheryl Willis 602-748-5588
We thank you for your consideration.
Go Arizona Real Estate powered by eXp Realty
Auto Bid Option – You can bid the maximum you are willing to offer for this property. The system is designed to raise your bid in increments only as high as necessary to overbid others and only up to your maximum. Example: If current bid is $100,000 and you bid $150,000, you will become the highest bidder, but the system will raise currnet bid only to $101,000. If someone bids $102,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $103,000 and keep you the highest bidder. If someone places a higher bid, say $120,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $121,000 and so on. However, if someone places a bid of $151,000 or greater, they will overbid your maximum and become the highest bidder as the system will no longer increase your bid. The system will notify you of all changes via email.
Auto Bid Increment – For this property is $1,000
Bidding Auto Extend – If someone bids within 5 minutes till the end, the system will automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to give other parcticipants a chance to respond.
Attention Winning Bidders! – If You Are The Winning Bidder: Please have your agent submit a signed purchase agreement to the seller within the time specified in “sale terms and conditions” (please see the posting details). If you do not have an agent, please Contact Us.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice!