726 W Desert Hollow Dr, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143, USA
Homebids Bid online at usahomebids.net. Starting Bid $520,000
Buyers and agents can bid online anytime from the beginning to the end of Homebids!
Once the seller will accept the winning bid everything follows just like in any regular sale, the buyer will go in escrow with all buyer’s contingencies and inspections time frame. For more information contact Listing Agent!
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, COUNTER OR REJECT ANY BID!
Open house dates: 5-6 10-2 5-7 10-3 5-8 10-2
Buyer’s Premium 3% (built in the sales price). Buyer’s premium will be added on top of the winning bid which shall establish the final sales price. Highest Bid + Buyer’s Premium = Sales Price!
Notice to Bidders If you are one of the bidders selected by the seller, you have 24 hours to submit a purchase contract from the end of the bidding process. If you back out without submitting a purchase contract, you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee charged to the credit card you provided for identity verification. If you did not provide us with a credit card, we may invoice you for that amount.
For information on how to get approved and bid online Click Here!
Get yourself pre-registered HERE.
Please skip request when it asks for your credit card number, REQUEST LISTING AGENT APPROVAL. Listing agent will then collect Proof of Funds OR an AAR PreQual form to complete registration. All proof of funds/PreQuals are due no later than 3:00pm MST on Tuesday, May 10th 2022. Buyer MUST see home prior to submitting a bid.
Example: Opening bid is $520,000 + 3% Buyer Premium = $535,600 Purchase Price
CONTRACT will be written on the AAR Purchase Contract with the following terms and conditions adjusted:
- Purchase Price is to be Bid Price + 3% Buyer Premium = Purchase price
- DON’T FORGET TO ADD 3% TO YOUR BID PRICE!!!
- Owner occupied buyer earnest money $5,000 deposited within 1 business day.
- SELLERS PREFER Close of escrow to be the week of June 20th-23rd.
- Financed Buyers – appraisal contingency and loan contingencies to be removed.
**If PreQual reflects an out of state lender, national bank or credit union, Buyer may be required to get prequalified by a local lender prior to bidding. Buyer can choose to use their preferred lender.
- Inspection period -7 days.
- Title work started at Propy Title Agency Rachael Toomey 9260 E Raintree Dr STE 120 Scottsdale 602-816-2243 email@example.com
- We guarantee that no offers will be accepted prior to the bidding end date. Every Buyer has the same opportunity!
- Buyers can visit/inspect the home between May 6th-8th with their Realtor OR attend a no-pressure Open House on May 6th 10-2 May 7th 10-3, May 8th 10-2 no other available times for showing.
- Buyers know exactly what terms & conditions are needed in order to lock in contract. In a very competitive market, this takes all of the guesswork out of “how to write a perfect offer”
- Buyers know exactly what the top bid is at that very moment. All bids are real time, every Buyer Agent and Buyer know the exact same information. No favoritism, no preferential treatment to type of buyer, guaranteed that this listing will NOT be double ended by listing agents.
- Washer, Dryer Conveys, REFRIGERATOR DOES NOT CONVEY, Upstairs Laundry Room REFRIGERATOR & MICROWAVE DO NOT CONVEY PLEASE PUT IN ADDITIONAL TERMS ON AAR PURCHASE CONTRACT.
For more information on USAHomebids or this property, please call David Marsh @ 480-310-2844
We thank you for your consideration
4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath with beautiful pool in Skyline Ranch. Striking stone accents give this home abundant curb appeal. On the main floor, you’ll find a private study, an immense great room and a well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry. You’ll also appreciate a convenient bedroom, full bath, powder room and extended covered patio. Upstairs, enjoy a versatile loft and three additional bedrooms, including a lavish master suite with deluxe bath. Backs to a greenbelt and includes sophisticated two-tone paint, window blinds and 18” x 18” ceramic tile throughout!
Auto Bid Option – You can bid the maximum you are willing to offer for this property. The system is designed to raise your bid in increments only as high as necessary to overbid others and only up to your maximum. Example: If current bid is $100,000 and you bid $150,000, you will become the highest bidder, but the system will raise currnet bid only to $101,000. If someone bids $102,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $103,000 and keep you the highest bidder. If someone places a higher bid, say $120,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $121,000 and so on. However, if someone places a bid of $151,000 or greater, they will overbid your maximum and become the highest bidder as the system will no longer increase your bid. The system will notify you of all changes via email.
Auto Bid Increment – For this property is $1,000
Bidding Auto Extend – If someone bids within 5 minutes till the end, the system will automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to give other parcticipants a chance to respond.
Attention Winning Bidders! – If You Are The Winning Bidder: Please have your agent submit a signed purchase agreement to the seller within the time specified in “sale terms and conditions” (please see the posting details). If you do not have an agent, please Contact Us.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice!