3042 E Dry Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85048, USA
Homebids Bid online at usahomebids.net. Starting Bid $733,000
Buyers and agents can bid online anytime from the beginning to the end of Homebids!
Once the seller will accept the winning bid everything follows just like in any regular sale, the buyer will go in escrow with all buyer’s contingencies and inspections time frame. For more information contact Listing Agent!
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, COUNTER OR REJECT ANY BID!
Open house dates: Saturday Feb 19th, Noon-3pm; Sunday Feb 20th, Noon-3pm; Monday Feb 21st, 9am-Noon; Friday Feb 25th, Noon-5pm; Saturday Feb 26th 9am-1pm; Sunday Feb 27th, 10am-Noon
Buyer’s Premium 3% (built in the sales price). Buyer’s premium will be added on top of the winning bid which shall establish the final sales price. Highest Bid + Buyer’s Premium = Sales Price!
Notice to Bidders If you are one of the bidders selected by the seller, you have 24 hours to submit a purchase contract from the end of the bidding process. If you back out without submitting a purchase contract, you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee charged to the credit card you provided for identity verification. If you did not provide us with a credit card, we may invoice you for that amount.
For information on how to get approved and bid online Click Here!
Come see this elegant 4 bed, 2.5 bath single-level property in the beautiful hillside community of Majestic Hills in Ahwatukee. Homes rarely become available in this attractive & quiet community with mountain views in all directions. You will love the soaring ceilings, formal dining room, wet bar, & large eat-in kitchen for those big family gatherings. Boasting tons of cabinet storage, granite counters, real wood and vinyl plank floors, travertine tile, and fireplaces in the living spaces & primary bedroom. Relax in the bedroom sitting room, or in the expansive backyard with large covered patio & pebble tec pool. A 3-car garage, wood shutters & laundry room sink complete this gem. Located within the Kyrene School District & includes all the wonderful amenities that Mountain Park Ranch offers its residents.
Stop getting beat out by other Buyers because you don’t know what to offer! No more guessing here!
- Buyers can visit/inspect the home during available showing times (very limited per owner’s schedule) between February 19th to February 27th with their Realtor OR attend a no-pressure Open House.
- Buyers know the preferred terms & conditions (see below) in order to lock in contract.
- Buyers know exactly what the top bid is at that very moment. All bids are real time, every Buyer Agent and Buyer know the exact same information. No favoritism, no preferential treatment to type of buyer.
**** DRY CREEK ROAD TERMS & CONDITIONS ***
Opening bid is $733,000 + 3% Buyer Premium = $754,990 Purchase Price
CONTRACT will be written on the AAR Purchase Contract with the following SELLER-PREFERRED terms and conditions:
- Purchase Price will be Bid Price + 3% Buyer Premium = Purchase price
- REMEMBER 3% WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR BID TO DETERMINE FINAL PURCHASE PRICE!!!
- Owner-occupied buyer earnest money 1% deposited within 1 business day. Investor-buyer earnest money 2% within 1 business day.
- Close of escrow to be no longer than 35 days, shorter is preferred.
- Ideally, appraisal contingency and loan contingencies to be removed.
- Accept home in As-is condition (home inspection to be pass/fail; Seller will make no repairs)
- Title Company – Magnus Title/MTA; Denise Sweeney; 2525 S. Stearman Drive Suite 105, Chandler AZ 85286; email@example.com; 480-339-7000; fax: 480-682-3355
READY TO BID???
If you prefer to NOT have to enter your credit card number (this is only used as a second form of identification) you can request listing agent approval. Listing agent will then collect your Proof of Funds OR an AAR PreQual form to complete registration. All proof of funds/PreQuals are due no later than 4:00pm MST on Sunday, February 27th 2022.
For more information on USAHomebids or this property, please call Rich Iwanski 480-707-2446.
Thank you for your consideration.
Rich Iwanski, eXp Realty
Auto Bid Option – You can bid the maximum you are willing to offer for this property. The system is designed to raise your bid in increments only as high as necessary to overbid others and only up to your maximum. Example: If current bid is $100,000 and you bid $150,000, you will become the highest bidder, but the system will raise currnet bid only to $101,000. If someone bids $102,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $103,000 and keep you the highest bidder. If someone places a higher bid, say $120,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $121,000 and so on. However, if someone places a bid of $151,000 or greater, they will overbid your maximum and become the highest bidder as the system will no longer increase your bid. The system will notify you of all changes via email.
Auto Bid Increment – For this property is $1,000
Bidding Auto Extend – If someone bids within 5 minutes till the end, the system will automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to give other parcticipants a chance to respond.
Attention Winning Bidders! – If You Are The Winning Bidder: Please have your agent submit a signed purchase agreement to the seller within the time specified in “sale terms and conditions” (please see the posting details). If you do not have an agent, please Contact Us.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice!