1920 E Meadow Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA
Homebids Bid online at usahomebids.net. Starting Bid $375,000
Buyers and agents can bid online anytime from the beginning to the end of Homebids!
Once the seller will accept the winning bid everything follows just like in any regular sale, the buyer will go in escrow with all buyer’s contingencies and inspections time frame. For more information contact Listing Agent!
SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT, COUNTER OR REJECT ANY BID!
Open house dates: Wednesday December 8th, 11am-2pm Thursday December 9th, 11am-2pm Friday December 10th, 11am-2pm Saturday December 11th, 11am-2pm Sunday December 12th, 12pm-3pm
Buyer’s Premium 3% (built in the sales price). Buyer’s premium will be added on top of the winning bid which shall establish the final sales price. Highest Bid + Buyer’s Premium = Sales Price!
Notice to Bidders If you are one of the bidders selected by the seller, you have 24 hours to submit a purchase contract from the end of the bidding process. If you back out without submitting a purchase contract, you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee charged to the credit card you provided for identity verification. If you did not provide us with a credit card, we may invoice you for that amount.
For information on how to get approved and bid online Click Here!
Stop getting beat out by other Buyers because you don’t know what to offer! Chances are that you’ve only been beat out by a super small margin or a condition that you would have agreed to had you known. No more guessing here!
Click here to view: MEADOW HOME INSPECTION
- We guarantee that no offers will be reviewed/accepted prior to the bidding end date. Every Buyer has the same opportunity!
- Buyers can visit/inspect the home during available showing times between December 7th to December 14th with their Realtor OR attend a no-pressure Open House on December 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th from 11am-2pm & December 12th from 12pm-3pm.
- Buyers know exactly what terms & conditions are needed (see below) in order to lock in contract. In a very competitive market, this takes all of the guesswork out of “how to write a perfect offer”
- Buyers know exactly what the top bid is at that very moment. All bids are real time, every Buyer Agent and Buyer know the exact same information. No favoritism, no preferential treatment to type of buyer, guaranteed that this listing will NOT be double-ended.
- 1 year basic Home Warranty by First American Home Warranty paid for by the Seller. Something that almost never happens for the Buyer in today’s nutty market.
**** MEADOW TERMS & CONDITIONS ***
Opening bid is $375,000 + 3% Buyer Premium = $386,250 Purchase Price
CONTRACT will be written on the AAR Purchase Contract with the following terms and conditions adjusted:
- Purchase Price is to be Bid Price + 3% Buyer Premium = Purchase price
- DON’T FORGET TO ADD 3% TO YOUR BID PRICE!!!
- Earnest money $5,000 deposited within 1 business day.
- Close of escrow to be no longer than 35 days.
- Accepting Cash, Conventional and VA buyers
- If financed, appraisal contingency and loan contingencies to be removed.
- Please call listing agent if VA buyer 602-748-5588
- Inspection period 0-3 days.
- Accept Property As-Is upfront.
- First American Home Warranty basic coverage paid for by the Seller.
- Title Company – Security Title Agency Simon Wanjau 3100 W Ray Road #143 Chandler 85226 480-481-3244 | firstname.lastname@example.org
READY TO BID???
If you prefer to NOT have to enter your credit card number (this is only used as a second form of identification) you can request listing agent approval. Listing agent will then collect your Proof of Funds OR an AAR PreQual form to complete registration. All proof of funds/PreQuals are due no later than 4:00pm PST on Tuesday, December 14th 2021.
CONTINGENT OFFER? No contingent offers are being accepted on this property.
For more information on USAHomebids or this property, please call Sheryl Willis 602-748-5588
We thank you for your consideration.
Go Arizona Real Estate powered by eXp Realty
Auto Bid Option – You can bid the maximum you are willing to offer for this property. The system is designed to raise your bid in increments only as high as necessary to overbid others and only up to your maximum. Example: If current bid is $100,000 and you bid $150,000, you will become the highest bidder, but the system will raise currnet bid only to $101,000. If someone bids $102,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $103,000 and keep you the highest bidder. If someone places a higher bid, say $120,000, the system will automatically increase your bid to $121,000 and so on. However, if someone places a bid of $151,000 or greater, they will overbid your maximum and become the highest bidder as the system will no longer increase your bid. The system will notify you of all changes via email.
Auto Bid Increment – For this property is $1,000
Bidding Auto Extend – If someone bids within 5 minutes till the end, the system will automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to give other parcticipants a chance to respond.
Attention Winning Bidders! – If You Are The Winning Bidder: Please have your agent submit a signed purchase agreement to the seller within the time specified in “sale terms and conditions” (please see the posting details). If you do not have an agent, please Contact Us.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice!